Materials you’ll need
- Construction Paper or Cardstock (in variety of colours)
- Felt-tip Markers
- Cut a circle out of a large blue sheet of paper to create your own Mother Earth.
- Cut smaller pieces of green paper to complete your earth and glue them down.
- Create more symbols of life on earth using additional construction paper or draw them on with markers.
- Admire how Mother Earth thrives when cared for with love.
Suggested discussion topics
- What things we can do to conserve life on Mother Earth.
- What types of creatures we enjoy seeing roam the Earth and why it’s important to be good stewards of the planet we share with them.
- What types of flowers and trees are our favourite and how they benefit from Mother Earth’s good health.
- What our favourite outside activities are and where we best like to play.