Materials you’ll need
- Construction Paper or Cardstock in Bright Colours
- Cut paper into strips of equal length.
- Loop a strip of paper into itself and staple the two ends.
- Pinch slightly at bottom and round edges near staple to form a heart.
- Loop the next strip through the new heart and repeat steps until your garland is desired length.
- Share the love by displaying your new heart garland in a place for all to see!
Suggested discussion topics
- How offering love and support to others makes love grow stronger.
- Why making friends expands love.
- What the best ways are to be a good friend.