Birgitta raised over €4,000.00
from just 3 yoga sessions where people donated to take part.
Birgitta is one caring person. Imagine if many of you all did the same!
Start your own fundraiser today and encourage your team, clients and friends to donate for the Conservation of Life.
How it works
Start your fundraiser
Create your own fundraiser and ask your contacts to donate.Ask for donations instead of birthday/Xmas presents or wedding gifts.
Sport and fitness – trainers, teachers, instructors can ask their clients to donate instead of paying their usual fee.
Go healthy for a month by not drinking alcohol or eating meat.
Be creative, have fun and help us to conserve life…
Promote your fundraiser
Ask friends, family and contacts to donate. Every donation counts and giving is great for your spirit.
See the results… Conserve Life…
We raise funds for environmental, humanitarian and clean water projects. Your involvement will help make an immeasurable difference to the countless lives of those less fortunate.
- "I love WFF because they are choosing very special small projects where they can help. And it's not only the fundraising they do, they take care of all their projects on site and you can see the results. 100% of the money which is donated goes to the destination where it's meant to be, that's very important to me. Our charity yoga events with Birgitta are very special occasions of bliss, harmony and good vibrations. It's always magic."Daniela BrockerSupporter
- This is a charity with a heart that uses the money as promised.Paula ReissTWFF supporter
- I resonate with The White Feather Foundation as I feel so connected to nature. I touch trees whenever I am out. I love to grow veggies and plant whatever I can when I have the space. I drink water with joy, and I don’t drink alcohol. I love being surrounded by birds, tiny creatures and noticing butterfliesSandy JonesSupporter
- "I love WFF because they care and they do. They care about human beings who desperately need our help, they care about the environment and saving it and they act on their beliefs instead of sitting passively by. This charity totally has my heart. I wholly support all their ventures."Lucy CooteWFF supporter
- Clean Water is critical to everything we do. We need to stop what we are doing, change how we are doing things and clean up our beautiful planet. Now!Louise HaywardTWFF Supporter
- "What I like the most about WFF is that it’s bringing people together by helping smaller foundations. I know how difficult it is to survive as a small charity and with WFF a lot of good hearted people can continue their path to make a change. Together we are stronger and good hearts need to stick together for the love to reach around the world…"Birgitta ThomsenWFF Supporter and Fundraiser