Birgitta raised over €4,000.00
from just 3 yoga sessions where people donated to take part.
Birgitta is one caring person. Imagine if many of you all did the same!
Start your own fundraiser today and encourage your team, clients and friends to donate for the Conservation of Life.
How it works
Start your fundraiser
Create your own fundraiser and ask your contacts to donate.Ask for donations instead of birthday/Xmas presents or wedding gifts.
Sport and fitness – trainers, teachers, instructors can ask their clients to donate instead of paying their usual fee.
Go healthy for a month by not drinking alcohol or eating meat.
Be creative, have fun and help us to conserve life…
Promote your fundraiser
Ask friends, family and contacts to donate. Every donation counts and giving is great for your spirit.
See the results… Conserve Life…
We raise funds for environmental, humanitarian and clean water projects. Your involvement will help make an immeasurable difference to the countless lives of those less fortunate.
- I resonate with The White Feather Foundation as I feel so connected to nature. I touch trees whenever I am out. I love to grow veggies and plant whatever I can when I have the space. I drink water with joy, and I don’t drink alcohol. I love being surrounded by birds, tiny creatures and noticing butterfliesSandy JonesSupporter
- "I love WFF because they care and they do. They care about human beings who desperately need our help, they care about the environment and saving it and they act on their beliefs instead of sitting passively by. This charity totally has my heart. I wholly support all their ventures."Lucy CooteWFF supporter
- This is a charity with a heart that uses the money as promised.Paula ReissTWFF supporter
- I believe in the power of transformation of our world into a better world. TWFF is part of this transformation.Stella MyD PetryTWFF Supporter
- The White Feather Foundation is a wonderful charity that benefits the health of the Earth. The world is blessed to have The White Feather Foundation so that our grandchildren and many generations after will have a beautiful planet to live on.Samantha EnslowSupporter, Student
- Clean Water is critical to everything we do. We need to stop what we are doing, change how we are doing things and clean up our beautiful planet. Now!Louise HaywardTWFF Supporter