The White Feather Foundation Air Candle is scented with lemon, rosemary and eucalyptus, a blend crafted to purify, protect, heal and bring clarity.
This candle also includes an organic herbal blend to uplift mood, cleanse, heal and calm.
When your candle is completely burned, you can use the aventurine stone, containing the energy of your candle, for meditation or as a reminder to breathe deeply and lean into the protection of the environment.
Four sizes are available:
- 4 oz metal tin with lid – $14
- 8 oz metal tin – $22
- 8 oz glass jar with lid – $30
- 12.25 glass jar with lid – $45
- lemon – awareness, clarity, purification
- rosemary – protection, energy, clarity
- eucalyptus – balance, concentration, healing
- eucalyptus-lemon – purification, protection and healing
- lemon peel – an uplifting herb that promotes clarity, longevity and purification
- rosemary – clarity, purification, healing and cleansing
- sage – wisdom, luck, prosperity and longevity
- lemon balm – protection, calming and spirituality
- aventurine – comforts, harmonizes and protects the heart
Feathers are associated with freedom, transcendence and communication with the spiritual realms. A white feather represents hope, divine timing, guidance, purity, spirituality, peace, blessings of the moon, and purification.
White duck feathers represent community, unity, comfort, emotional strength, grace, protection, self-expression. Duck protects from negativity.
NOTE: May contain ingredients that could be poisonous to animals and/or humans. Do not ingest, keep away from human and fur babies. For external use only. Sold as a curio.
We cannot guarantee the expected results. All metaphysical products are based on faith, and they should never be a substitute for medical care. Never leave a candle unattended. Always handle fire with care. Neither Rebecca T. Dickson Inc. nor The White Feather Foundation is legally responsible for any damage or injury that may result from the use of our products. By purchasing our products you are agreeing to the above terms.