The White Feather Foundation Water Candle is scented with a proprietary blend of oils that induce calm, health, joy, healing and purification.
This candle also includes an organic herbal blend to bring relaxation and calm.
When your candle is completely burned, you can use the lapis lazuli stones, containing that energy, for meditation or as a reminder of your inner truth, intuition and confidence.
Four sizes are available:
- 4 oz metal tin with lid – $14
- 8 oz metal tin – $22
- 8 oz glass jar with lid – $30
- 12.25 glass jar with lid – $45
- geranium – health, love and protection
- ylang ylang – calm, joy, enthusiasm
- rose – wisdom, perseverance and courage
- cedarwood – healing, protection and purification
- kava kava – associated with the element of water, this herb is known for calming, relieving pain and spiritual visions
- skullcap – cleansing, protection and relaxation
- jasmine – love, relaxation, prophetic dreams
- blue lotus – calming, promotes lucid dreams and relaxation
- lapis lazuli – truth, inner power, intuition, love, manifestation and self-confidence
Feathers are associated with freedom, transcendence and communication with the spiritual realms. A white feather represents hope, divine timing, guidance, purity, spirituality, peace, blessings of the moon, and purification.
White duck feathers represent community, unity, comfort, emotional strength, grace, protection, self-expression. Duck protects from negativity.
NOTE: May contain ingredients that could be poisonous to animals and/or humans. Do not ingest, keep away from human and fur babies. For external use only. Sold as a curio.
We cannot guarantee the expected results. All metaphysical products are based on faith, and they should never be a substitute for medical care. Never leave a candle unattended. Always handle fire with care. Neither Rebecca T. Dickson Inc. nor The White Feather Foundation is legally responsible for any damage or injury that may result from the use of our products. By purchasing our products you are agreeing to the above terms.