How it all Started
The White Feather Foundation Campaign
A New Lease on Life
One Family’s Story
Empowerment to Break the Poverty Cycle
A mentorship program that matches professionals with students to provide one-to-one online support is now being implemented with the help of The White Feather Foundation. Currently in the pilot phase, it’s too early to report progress, but we’re encouraged by the enthusiasm of all involved.
A Little Goes a Long Way
- For $10 An entire month of safe transportation to and from class is provided.
- For $30 The basic clinical needs (such as medications and labs) are provided.
- For $50 One month of tutoring for 25 girls is provided.
- For $75 School supplies for all who are enrolled are provided.
- For $500 Scholarships for 10 girls to enroll in the program are provided.