The White Feather Foundation donated $106,247 to the Nepal Earthquake Relief
With Music for Relief
The donation has been used for the following:
– The operation of 1 Mobile Medical Unit for 3 months, serving on average 200 patients per day / approximately 18,000 total beneficiaries.
– Additional medicines and medical supplies for approximately 1,000 beneficiaries.
– Clean drinking water for 15,000 beneficiaries.
– Temporary shelter for more than 30 families.
– More than 700 hygiene kits to help prevent disease.
Nepal Earthquake Relief.
Today, 2.8 million people in Nepal are still in need of assistance; many of them are also at risk from landslides and other effects of the current monsoon season. Much remains to be done and we will continue to bring services to those most in need, and work with local partners and the government of Nepal to build back stronger.