The Cynthia Lennon Scholarship For Girls
Seeking to shine a light on the education of girls in underprivileged regions and to encourage education for all youth worldwide. In honour of his late mother’s Birthday, Julian Lennon’s White Feather Foundation has announced it will establish The Cynthia Lennon Scholarship For Girls.
We are raising money to help people who are dying from lack of clean water and sanitation. This natural resource, that is essential for life, is in appallingly short supply. Nearly 5000 people, mainly children, die each day from preventable water-born diseases. Almost 1.2 billion people lack clean water, and this is increasing.
Touch the Earth
Jump aboard the White Feather Flier, a magical plane that can go wherever you want. Just press a button printed on the page, and point the plane up in the air to fly, or down to land it.
Caring for our planet is essential for our survival as a human race. We have taken recklessly from our Mother Earth, and now is the time to GIVE BACK! We need to ensure that our planet is in good shape to look after our children and all future generations.
Protection of Indigenous Cultures
With our partners we work to conserve some of the world’s great remaining natural and cultural treasures. A tribal leader in Australia inspired Julian to start his foundation, to give a voice to those who cannot be heard. Protecting the rights of indigenous people remains a primary focus for us.
Education and Health for women
We are committed to help educate and improve the lives of young women in developing countries. We support and work with organisations to empower women as we believe this is fundamental to the successful development of their societies as a whole.
- "What I like the most about WFF is that it’s bringing people together by helping smaller foundations. I know how difficult it is to survive as a small charity and with WFF a lot of good hearted people can continue their path to make a change. Together we are stronger and good hearts need to stick together for the love to reach around the world…"Birgitta ThomsenWFF Supporter and Fundraiser
- Clean Water is critical to everything we do. We need to stop what we are doing, change how we are doing things and clean up our beautiful planet. Now!Louise HaywardTWFF Supporter
- Planting trees for clean air and digging for clean water provides people with basic human rights.Marion SherwoodTWFF Supporter
- I believe in the power of transformation of our world into a better world. TWFF is part of this transformation.Stella MyD PetryTWFF Supporter
- This is a charity with a heart that uses the money as promised.Paula ReissTWFF supporter
- The White Feather Foundation is a wonderful charity that benefits the health of the Earth. The world is blessed to have The White Feather Foundation so that our grandchildren and many generations after will have a beautiful planet to live on.Samantha EnslowSupporter, Student