The Cynthia Lennon Scholarship For Girls
Seeking to shine a light on the education of girls in underprivileged regions and to encourage education for all youth worldwide. In honour of his late mother’s Birthday, Julian Lennon’s White Feather Foundation has announced it will establish The Cynthia Lennon Scholarship For Girls.
We are raising money to help people who are dying from lack of clean water and sanitation. This natural resource, that is essential for life, is in appallingly short supply. Nearly 5000 people, mainly children, die each day from preventable water-born diseases. Almost 1.2 billion people lack clean water, and this is increasing.
Protection of Indigenous Cultures
With our partners we work to conserve some of the world’s great remaining natural and cultural treasures. A tribal leader in Australia inspired Julian to start his foundation, to give a voice to those who cannot be heard. Protecting the rights of indigenous people remains a primary focus for us.
Education and Health for women
We are committed to help educate and improve the lives of young women in developing countries. We support and work with organisations to empower women as we believe this is fundamental to the successful development of their societies as a whole.
Caring for our planet is essential for our survival as a human race. We have taken recklessly from our Mother Earth, and now is the time to GIVE BACK! We need to ensure that our planet is in good shape to look after our children and all future generations.
- The White Feather Foundation is a wonderful charity that benefits the health of the Earth. The world is blessed to have The White Feather Foundation so that our grandchildren and many generations after will have a beautiful planet to live on.Samantha EnslowSupporter, Student
- I resonate with The White Feather Foundation as I feel so connected to nature. I touch trees whenever I am out. I love to grow veggies and plant whatever I can when I have the space. I drink water with joy, and I don’t drink alcohol. I love being surrounded by birds, tiny creatures and noticing butterfliesSandy JonesSupporter
- "I love WFF because they care and they do. They care about human beings who desperately need our help, they care about the environment and saving it and they act on their beliefs instead of sitting passively by. This charity totally has my heart. I wholly support all their ventures."Lucy CooteWFF supporter
- I love The White Feather Foundation because they realise the YES, every step DOES count and CAN make a difference in yours and someone else’s life.Lisa MercadoThe Living Room Boynton Beach
- "What I like the most about WFF is that it’s bringing people together by helping smaller foundations. I know how difficult it is to survive as a small charity and with WFF a lot of good hearted people can continue their path to make a change. Together we are stronger and good hearts need to stick together for the love to reach around the world…"Birgitta ThomsenWFF Supporter and Fundraiser
- "I love WFF because they are choosing very special small projects where they can help. And it's not only the fundraising they do, they take care of all their projects on site and you can see the results. 100% of the money which is donated goes to the destination where it's meant to be, that's very important to me. Our charity yoga events with Birgitta are very special occasions of bliss, harmony and good vibrations. It's always magic."Daniela BrockerSupporter