Limited Edition Silver Necklace
Representing the feather in our logo, these silver necklaces have been designed by a friend of The White Feather Foundation. They are hand finished and made from solid sterling silver and available in 2 sizes. Order now via Julian Lennon’s store.Order Now
The Cynthia Lennon Scholarship For Girls
Seeking to shine a light on the education of girls in underprivileged regions and to encourage education for all youth worldwide. In honour of his late mother’s Birthday, Julian Lennon’s White Feather Foundation has announced it will establish The Cynthia Lennon Scholarship For Girls.
We are raising money to help people who are dying from lack of clean water and sanitation. This natural resource, that is essential for life, is in appallingly short supply. Nearly 5000 people, mainly children, die each day from preventable water-born diseases. Almost 1.2 billion people lack clean water, and this is increasing.
Touch the Earth
Jump aboard the White Feather Flier, a magical plane that can go wherever you want. Just press a button printed on the page, and point the plane up in the air to fly, or down to land it.
Caring for our planet is essential for our survival as a human race. We have taken recklessly from our Mother Earth, and now is the time to GIVE BACK! We need to ensure that our planet is in good shape to look after our children and all future generations.
Protection of Indigenous Cultures
With our partners we work to conserve some of the world’s great remaining natural and cultural treasures. A tribal leader in Australia inspired Julian to start his foundation, to give a voice to those who cannot be heard. Protecting the rights of indigenous people remains a primary focus for us.
Education and Health for women
We are committed to help educate and improve the lives of young women in developing countries. We support and work with organisations to empower women as we believe this is fundamental to the successful development of their societies as a whole.
- This is a charity with a heart that uses the money as promised.Paula ReissTWFF supporter
- "I love WFF because they care and they do. They care about human beings who desperately need our help, they care about the environment and saving it and they act on their beliefs instead of sitting passively by. This charity totally has my heart. I wholly support all their ventures."Lucy CooteWFF supporter
- I resonate with The White Feather Foundation as I feel so connected to nature. I touch trees whenever I am out. I love to grow veggies and plant whatever I can when I have the space. I drink water with joy, and I don’t drink alcohol. I love being surrounded by birds, tiny creatures and noticing butterfliesSandy JonesSupporter
- The White Feather Foundation is a wonderful charity that benefits the health of the Earth. The world is blessed to have The White Feather Foundation so that our grandchildren and many generations after will have a beautiful planet to live on.Samantha EnslowSupporter, Student
- Planting trees for clean air and digging for clean water provides people with basic human rights.Marion SherwoodTWFF Supporter
- I believe in the power of transformation of our world into a better world. TWFF is part of this transformation.Stella MyD PetryTWFF Supporter